KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 144 countries and have more than 104,000 professionals working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative. KPMG International provides no client services. [sourced from www.kpmg.com.my]
Level 10, KPMG Tower,
No. 8, First Avenue,
(just behind One Utama shopping complex, next to One World Hotel)
Type of Work:
IT consultancy and advisory services.
Benefits of internship:
- RM800 allowance per month
- Wide range of learning experiences, ranging from communication to IT knowledge
- Improve your communication and writing skills in English
- Travel to clients all over Malaysia!
- Get to know and learn from highly experienced professionals in the field of IT consultancy
- Friendly and fun office environment – serious at both work and play!
- Variety of exciting and challenging work to be done – the harder you work, the more things you get to experience!
- Confident and calm under pressure.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Friendly and positive attitude towards work.
- Willing to learn from mistakes and others.
- Punctual and complete work on time.
- Possess own transport (not compulsory, but easier to travel to clients’ offices).
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Participated in prominent university events.
- Basic IT background (reading subjects like MIS, Software Engineering, IKM, and SAD help a lot).
Edit: Contact KPMG via its Careers page at their main website. There is a section there specifically for students seeking to pursue their internship with the company.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are the author’s own, and should not be construed or understood as guaranteeing successful internship placement with the aforementioned firm. Placement is by virtue of your own effort and your extracurricular participation in activities in university.
That said and done, all the best!😀